[Fab] Hao's small workshop about Electronics and The Noisebridge Robot

Hao hao at dorabot.com
Fri Nov 2 01:50:07 UTC 2012

I am leaving U.S. on Monday, because my visa is about to end.  I would
thank Noisebridge for providing such a good place for having new ideas and
simply make it come true! Thank you!
I met so many good friends in Noisebridge, and had an epic trip to
toorcamp, not to mention you guys help me get a new pair of glasses when I
simply can't afford it, thanks again!

Since I've been in Noisebridge, I've used KiCAD to design a tactile sensor,
 CNC machines to create PCBs, mounting a robotic arm on McHawking and
started my DoraBot open robot project, get a laminator upgraded to process
double sided PCBs. People have shown interest on these stuff from time to
time, so here is the one last workshop before I left:

It will start at Friday, 7 PM at Noisebridge. I'll be talking about how to
use kicad to design circuit, how to use chemical etching as well as CNC to
make PCB, and I'll talk about details in dorabot while documenting it. It
will be casual and short, so don't expect too much. I can't make sure
everybody learns everything, but I'm sure you'll learn something.

See you in NB tomorrow!