[Fab] Howdy, Fab Folks!

Peter Kwangjun Suk peter.kwangjun.suk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 19:35:38 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Hao <hao at dorabot.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I'm interested in using this ultimaker recently, when do you think would be
> a good time for me to learn how to use it from you? Do you hang out at
> noisebridge much?

Not in the past few weeks, but I've been there quite a few times since
I moved to the bay area in June. Things keep on coming up on a
Wednesday night lately.

> The machine seems a little broken to me now, not sure if you're aware of that.

So, either you're joking, or you think that someone disassembled it
without me knowing? Basically, we just need to cut a block of wood of
a particular size with a hole in it to reattach the Z screw.

> I've assembled thing-o-matic before, so if you need some help to fix
> this machine, I am available.

Thanks for the offer, though I have a few other things on the front
burner right now. Send me an email some Monday and maybe we can get
together on a Wednesday evening.

--Peter

--
There's neither heaven nor hell,