[Fab] Picking up FreeCAD again. Want to meet to go over how to use it and how to make it better?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sat Apr 6 18:48:07 UTC 2013

I feel FreeCAD's sketch tools have improved to a usable point, and I like
where the metaphores are going, but now I feel there are some painful
issues that are either incomplete or are just unintuitive to the point of
virtual invisibility.  This is easy to fix, and they are begging for
feedback.

The important part is that, now, the basic sketch tool, which is elemental
to parametric modeling, is 100% usable, minus the, "seriously? you're
kidding me." aspects.

So lets use it!  Better yet, lets make a "hello world" tutorial!

I am excited about this tool and it's really time for it to blossom.