[Fab] Picking up FreeCAD again. Want to meet to go over how to use it and how to make it better?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sat Apr 6 20:30:09 UTC 2013

Thanks Mike!

Low commitment!  Just a formal chat.

Lets push it one week further back.  4/18? I am emailing the project
managers to see if we can get someone to join us from their development
community.  The project managers are NOT from the states, but I am hoping
they have knowledge of their constituent developers.  I am, of course,
asking them to point me to the proper resource if they think I am barking
up the wrong tree.

I want this is be an initial meeting where we just spitball some basic "I
make one of these simple objects for just about every project" ideas and
try running that part through FreeCAD.  We don't even need to commit to
putting pen to paper yet, though it might "just work(tm)".

The objects I have in mind are those that would include a number of tools
that are common use, maybe gratuitously combined beyond a completely
rational design.  I try to approach these lessons as, "grab bags of caveats
and gotchas".