[Fab] 4/25 3D Thursday 7PM - 10PM at Noisebridge

matthew bennett norcalbarney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 01:59:41 UTC 2013

hey, yo.  Time again for 3D Thursday at Noisebridge.  We usually print
things on a reprap, scan people's heads with a Kinect, and answer lots of
questions.

Got a printer?  Bring it, show us how it works, or doesn't work, and we can
help it work better.

Got prints?  Bring examples of your work, 3D printed, CNC'd, lathe'd, we
love it all.

Got questions?  We've got answers, better than RatShack.

See you at Noisebridge, 4/25 7PM - 10PM.  BYOB, BYO3DP, event is free, but
we encourage you to bring a few bucks for Noisebridge.

-matthew-