[Fab] up printer/ other printer that 'work'

Scott Rogowski scottmrogowski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 02:19:19 UTC 2013

I am replying-all because this seems like general interest to the FAB list

I have been trying myself and have gotten the thing-o-matic in the center
to at least start printing using my macbook and replicatorG. It didn't do a
good job but I think it is just a matter of adjusting my settings
(temperature, speed, etc.).

I tried the other three makerbots on that table and could not get any of
those to work.

For the thingomatic, you want to use the HBP and stepstrudder (the normal
one) driver.

Be sure to run the thing-o-matic calibration under the scripts also.

Please reply back to me if you get this thing to do a decent print and what
settings you used to do it as it would be TREMENDOUSLY helpful to me.

-Scott