[Fab] FreeCAD : Thursday, 4/25, 8PM, at Noisebridge : Open Source Parametric CAD Modeler. A forum to discuss, discover, and design its potential.

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Thu Apr 25 17:45:36 UTC 2013

Hello all!

Update on Tonight's meeting!

The good folks at Type-A Machines are going to be designing a part IN FRONT
OF YOUR EYES! That's right, we're going to demonstrate the FreeCAD design
process for your viewing pleasure!  It's a simple, derivative part that we
are borrowing from the opensource world, so why not, a'la open source, fork
it, or reverse engineer it for all to see?

This will be our demonstration for the uninitiated, then we'll get started
with YOUR pieces, on your systems!

Hopefully, that sweetens the deal!  Some come down, bring beer, lets make
some shit!

Details below for the newly invited.

--
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>