[Fab] No 3D Thursday tonight, at least for me!

matthew bennett norcalbarney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 16:33:52 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

I'm not going to make it to 3D Thursday tonight, because of 4th of July
travels and all.  But, of course, 3D Thursday is not just me.  I'd be
thrilled if people wanted to have 3D Thursday without me, and it just
became an autonomous grey-goo monster that grew and grew until all of
Noisebridge was filled with reprap parts and machines that assemble them.
The CNC machines cutting one sided Gen7 boards, the lathe turning out
hottips, and the pick-and-place machine populating the boards before
sliding into the automated reflow oven.

Because after all, 3D Thursday is always on Thursday and always at
Noisebridge.  And it's always about the people AND the machines.  Because
the machines need humans to give them birth.  So they can take over and
kill us all.  Behold -- SkyNet.

Have a good Fourth, and try to keep your fingers on.  If you can't type,
you can't defend yourself.

-matthew-