[Fab] 3D Thursday at Noisebridge, Mar28th 7 - 10PM

matthew bennett norcalbarney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 22:14:17 UTC 2013

Yo yo yo, It's time again for 3D Thursday!  Last week's meetup was a bit
small because of 5MoF, but this week we're cleared for launch.

Last week we learned a new secret for better Kinect scans, and Thomas
showed us how to make silicone molds for rapid copies of printed parts.

This week I'll be bringing Prusa to print (whatever you want), and the
Kinect to do more scans if anybody wants that.

Bring your own printer if you have any questions or something to show off.
BYOB for a good time.

Let's do this!

-matthew-
Typed on phone, ignore any typos!