[Fab] FreeCAD : Thursday, 5/02, 8PM, at Noisebridge : Open Source Parametric CAD Modeler. A forum to discuss, discover, and design its potential.

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Wed May 1 04:37:51 UTC 2013

Hey all,

Lots of time pressure this month, on me, personally, and as make faire
draws near, probably many of you as well.  I am thinking the next meeting
should be after maker faire.

Thanks for your excitement and involvement!

--
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>