[Fab] 3D Thursday, Tonight at Noisebridge 7 - 10 PM

matthew bennett norcalbarney at gmail.com
Thu May 23 16:09:35 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

This is a reminder email that 3D Thursday is happening tonight at
Noisebridge from 7 - 10 pm.  My printer is *still* broken, so I'm bringing
my PrimeSense 3D scanner to demonstrate.  It's like a Kinect, but *much*
higher resolution.  If you'd like to have your head or something scanned,
bring a thumbdrive to save it on!

Other than that, there was lots of new stuff displayed at MakerFaire to
discuss.  And everyone should bring some prints from your machine, if you
already have a 3D printer.

BYOB, BYO3DP

See you there!

-matthew-