[Fab] You're invited to 3D Thursday, tonight at Noisebridge 7 - 10 PM

matthew bennett norcalbarney at gmail.com
Thu May 30 19:21:42 UTC 2013

It's time again for 3D Thursday at Noisebridge.  There's no special agenda
for tonight's meeting, but we normally get a good mixture of experienced
and beginners in the 3D world.

My 3D scaned busts of people are turning out to be quite popular.  I can
scan you tonight if you'd like.  Bring a thumbdrive.

Show up tonight if you'd like to see some 3D printed objects, ask any
questions you'd like, or just to hang out and check out Noisebridge.

BYOB BYO3DP

-matthew-