[Fab] FreeCAD : Thursday, 5/02, 8PM, at Noisebridge : Open Source Parametric CAD Modeler. A forum to discuss, discover, and design its potential.

Matthew Bennett norcalbarney at gmail.com
Wed May 1 20:52:20 UTC 2013

Just to clarify, 3D Thursday is ON this Thursday 05/02/13.  Anyone interested in 3D printing, designing for manufacturing, CNC guys, or product designers is welcome.  There's been such a wide variety of interests with attendees, you'll certainly find something or someone very interesting.

Bring your prints, bring your STLs, or bring your Printer.  just Be There!

When Corey says, "meetings should be put on hold", he's referring to the FreeCAD ( or any 3D software ) subset of 3D Thursday people.  FreeCAD is defiantly an awesome tool, and I'm sure anyone who's used it is excited about it.  But there's also lots of ways to find things to print, even if you're not a designer.

The intention of 3D Thursdays is to meet at Noisebridge every Thursday 7 - 10 PM *unless* there's a monthly Five Minutes of Fame meetup.  3DT is a time and a place, but mostly it's the people who attend!

BYOB.  BYO3DP. NoiseBridge is a community supported Makerspace, so a donation of $2, $5, or $8 would be hella cool of ya.

If anyone has any requests of what's happening, please lemme know.  I can bring a Mendal Prusa Reprap, or a Kinect scanner, but not both.  There's usually a tableful of 3D prints to look at anyway.....

-matthew-