[Fab] building/designing accessories to existing objects

Valkyrie Savage valkyrie.savage at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 16:27:27 UTC 2013

Hi, everyone!

I'm a student at Berkeley thinking about design tools for 3D printing.  I'm
really hoping to talk with some people who design and fab accessories to
existing objects (think new handles for screwdrivers, cases for phones,
mounts for microphones, or organizers for drill bits).  I was curious if
any of you are into this practice, or if you might know someone who is?
 I'm planning to scrape Thingiverse/Instructables to find more folks, but
if you have other ideas where to look, I'm totally open...

Thanks a bunch!

Valkyrie