[Fab] Reprap Upgrade at Noisebridge - PostPoned!

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 19:57:11 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 4:34 PM, matthew bennett <norcalbarney at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was looking forward to upgrading the Reprap Prusa at Noisebridge this
> weekend, but we're still short of a couple printed parts.  I thought I could
> get everything printed today, but I was a little over ambitious...
>
> Maybe at night this week, or next weekend.  Lemme know if anyone has a
> preference for work times.  I'm flexible.

Hi, I run 3D Tuesdays at Sudoroom in Oakland. We've been wanting to
build a Reprap for a while. I'm still learning and researching how to
do it, and I would love to come help and learn from you. Weekends are
best, but I can show up other times. Just be sure to tell this list
when it does happen? :)

Thanks!