[Fab] No 3D Thursday tonight.....

ryan nelson ryan at ryan.net
Fri Feb 21 02:07:20 UTC 2014

I might very well be interested in reprap-building this weekend!
When/where?  At noisebridge?

I, too, couldn't make the meeting tonight (out of town until the weekend),
but am really looking forward to the next meet that I can make it to.

A couple weeks ago, I blew up the "mightyboard" in my makerbot Rep-1, and
replaced that, but I'm pretty sure it's just the voltage regulator that
blew -- so, I'm in posession of a possibly-fixable mightyboard, and a bunch
of stepper driver sub-boards.

I also bought a copy of Simplify3D Creator software for slicing and
printer-control, and am *really* digging it.  If anyone's interested in a
test-drive (I was), I'll bring it to the meeting.  It'll drive a whole long
list of repraps, commercial printers (better than makerware), etc.