[Fab] Interested in laser training

Joe Meissler joe.meissler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 01:22:37 UTC 2017

Hi Danielle,

It looks like training every other Thursday. Here's the meetup group:
https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/

I emailed the discuss list yesterday asking if anybody could train me
because I can't make Thursday nights, but so far I haven't heard back from
anyone. So I'm definitely interested if someone offers to train you on
another day.