[formal-methods] [Noisebridge-discuss] MathML

Crutcher Dunnavant crutcher at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 18:28:47 UTC 2009

Unfortunately, I agree who heartedly.

I wish there was a better answer to this. We could get into LaTeX
and/or MathML, there are various plugins for the wiki. But I find
anytime I start down that road, I spend more time fucking around with
fonts than I do doing math.

OTOH, there are some documents we'll wish to prepare for other
consumers, or for ourselves in the future. I'm partial to doing this
in LaTeX (but mainly because I've not found a MathML environment I
like much).

Crutcher Dunnavant <crutcher at gmail.com>