[Formal-methods] Category Theory Readings

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 06:08:57 UTC 2009

  I and a couple of other people are gathering on Sundays, at
  14:00, to work through "Conceptual Mathematics", by F. William
  Lawvere and Stephen Hoel Schanuel; others are welcome to join.

  Along with this reading group, we have a new mailing list to
  coordinate those of us interested in lambda calculus, type
  theory, distributed systems proofs and other formal methods in
  computer science. It's called:

    formal-methods at lists.noisebridge.net

  Please subscribe if you would like to do readings and work
  problems in these topics; I'd like to organize groups for the
  other topics, as well.

--
Jason Dusek