[formal-methods] Fwd: [RM] category theory

Geoff Schmidt geoff at geoffschmidt.com
Mon Jun 15 02:42:18 UTC 2009

Hey guys, if you're interested, my friend Jay had some additional
recommendations for readings. See his message below.

The Mazur article he mentions can be found here:
http://www.math.harvard.edu/~mazur/preprints/when_is_one.pdf

Should anyone want to get in touch with Jay, I'm happy to introduce.

geoff

Begin forwarded message: