[French] French Class Resuming End of September

Laura Khalil zazenergy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 18:43:16 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I have to put my participation with French class on hold until the end of
September.  Between personal obligations and travel plans over the next
month, I can't consistently be at Noisebridge on Wednesdays.

I'm also considering switching up the class a bit and turning it into a
monthly cultural excursion, more of a French Club -- going to see a French
movie, participating in local French cultural events, creating a French book
club, having a fondue party, French wine tasting... things to immerse us in
the life and culture of the French.  I think that's a big win for everyone,
whether or not you're interested in learning the language, these types of
events are (for the most part) accessible to all.

Of course I'm totally open to any suggestions in this regard, so if you have
an idea for how you would like to see the French Club evolve, please let me
know!

Laura