[French] Confirm your attendance at French Book Club

Laura Khalil zazenergy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 20:25:19 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm prepared to read the book we've chosen for our book club meeting and run
the meeting if others are committed to reading the book.  Please email me if
you seriously intend to read the book and attend our discussion.  Obviously
this book is going to take couple weeks to get through (at least for me) so
I want to give everyone a heads up that if you haven't already started, go
out and buy it! If there's no strong commitment from others, we'll arrange
to do something else 'Frenchstastic'.

Laura