[German] Coming tonight

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu May 14 20:28:28 UTC 2009

Upstairs sounds good.  It'd be much more comfy to learn on the couches
rather than at the benches.

Christie

---
"I want us all to think about new and creative ways to engage young people
in science and engineering, whether it's science festivals, robotics
competitions, fairs that encourage young people to create and build and
invent -- to be makers of things, not just consumers of things."

- President Obama in address to National Academy of Sciences April 27, 2009