[German] Re: German reschedule for Wednesday or Tuesday?

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Mon May 18 19:13:33 UTC 2009

I would lean towards Wednesday as well.

The weekly meeting starts at 8, but things get a bit crowded and
hectic leading up to it.  Plus, there's a haskell class that meets at
6 that may take over the comfy couches.
Wednesday only has machine learning at 8pm, which I am pretty sure
takes place downstairs.

This is Noisebridge's semi-official and often incomplete calendar of events:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=vo3i3c0qtjnkjr2ojasd0ftt8s%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

If any of us already have access to the calendar, we should add
ourselves ... otherwise, I suppose I'll bother asking for editing
privs to put us up.

Jeffrey