[German] Re: German reschedule for Wednesday, between 6 and ending by 8pm

Charlotte powerfrau99 at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 17:13:18 UTC 2009

Yes, looks like Wednesday then. (Es tut mir Leid- My apologies--I really didn't think that my company would follow through on the Expo)

See everyone at 6 or 7 or something in between?!

MfG,

Charlotte

"There are two ways to live -- one as if nothing is a miracle, the other is as if everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein