[German] Meeting tomorrow?

Douglas Worley daworley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 23:25:51 UTC 2009

Stella will be there, and I will do my best to do do as well.

So +1, maybe +2

Sent from my tricorder.

On Nov 8, 2009, at 1:55 PM, Christie Dudley <longobord at gmail.com> wrote:

This is an excellent question and an auspicious time to ask.  If people say
it's on *today* then it's on.  I plan to be there so long as the elevator
can be made to work. (I'm on crutches.)

Is anyone else planning on being there?  Stella and Doug?  Jeffrey? You need
to let us know today.

Oh, and what kind of experience do you have with German? It helps for
Charlotte to prepare.

Christie