[German] Meeting tomorrow?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 00:42:00 UTC 2009

I regret that my plan to make it there was way overambitious. I forgot how
exhausting getting around on crutches was when you haven't in a while.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a walking cast and be up and about again soon.

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.