[German] Fwd: Donnerstag? 22 October? -positive RSVP to get an instructor

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 23:34:36 UTC 2009

How about Thursday of this week since we missed Monday.  But now that you
mention it, I think Monday would work better for me in the future.

I plan to be there as close to 7:00 as I can make it.  I need to leave
around 8ish though.  Who else is coming?

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.