[German] (no subject)

TeeTrizZz info at leyenhaft.de
Thu Oct 21 14:18:28 UTC 2010

Zauberlehrling is one the poems which even the Germans don't read anymore.
They removed it from the curriculum - maybe because the teacher don't
understand what Goethe wanted to say ;)

But Homo faber by Max Frisch is good to read - I read it in school about
three years ago. Benny says "Boris, Kreuzberg, 12 Jahre" is an easy-to-read
novel by Jochen Ziem.

We might be able to meet on Saturday or Sunday depending on public
transporation.

PS.: Sorry for killing the subject.

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----