[German] How to say "interesting".

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 00:36:36 UTC 2010

  Sometimes I am IM'ing with a person. They will say some
  technical things. Then I will say "Interesting.".

    <a person>:
      speaking of bootstrapping, the pg catalog bootstrapping
      process still is a mystery to me to this very day
      I cannot confidently say I understand it
      it's turtles all the way down
      "how do we define tables?" "oh, pg_attr, pg_type, pg_class..."
      right, how are those defined? "In pg_attr, pg_type, and pg_class"
      where's your god now?
    <me>:
      Interesting.

  Now obviously, "interessant" is comparable but does it
  function the same way here?

--
Jason Dusek
Linux User #510144 | http://counter.li.org/