[German] Hallo

Sven Schoengarth sjks.shack at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 30 16:35:21 UTC 2010

I could help you guys practice speaking german. I'm a native speaker.
Don't expect any grammar knowledge... :-) I think learning a language is talking, talking ....
Unfortunately i live in Stuttgart, Germany.
If you guys are interested we could arrange something via videochat(skype, etc...).

Sven

twitter.com/sjks