[German] Hallo

TeeTrizZz info at leyenhaft.de
Mon Sep 27 22:44:17 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I joined this list last week because I and a friend of mine are going to
live in Richmond for about three months, starting October, 20th. We are
really interested in participating in your local groups to improve our
English and to get in contact with new people.

We are young students (19 and 22) which means we aren't teacher and we don't
have any experience in teaching other people. But we are native speakers
from Germany. So we support Marianna's idea of resusciate the group and
offer you our help.

Grüße,
Fabian and Benny