[German] Multi-Sensory Interactive Group Language Training

Andreas Stadler rain at meta-mind.de
Thu Jun 2 01:25:33 UTC 2011

if no one comes up with a solution for watching video with multiple subtitles,

should be easy to hack up, using something like python or java
for multiple subtitles display on screen top and bottom.

potentially also "subliminal flashing" of certain key-words
and iconic symbols, related to main vocabulary in the current scene,
for optimal non-conscious learning potential,

by text-mining the current subtitles string,
and querying from wikicommonsmedia or other picture databases.

playing synchronized video in a slave process,
with mplayer bindings or sending keystrokes to video players.

would be highly interested if someone were to start an open source project,

for "multiple synchronized subtitles viewer",
which seems to be frequently feature-requested,

also "Fast (Language-) Learning Software",
to which this could evolve to.

Happy Language Skills Mind Hacking!

~Andi | MetaVolution | http://www.facebook.com/metavolution