[German] REMINDER -- German Corner tonight, 7pm

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 19:11:06 UTC 2011

REMINDER -- Our 2nd get-together for German Corner is tonight at 7pm at Noisebridge.  Please come if you'd like to learn, or learn better, or practice speaking German.

No need to come to each get-togher, as this is not a formal class.  We'll talk as much German as possible, and hopefully people of all levels can get better at their German language skills.  (And hopefully good enough to at least say something useful by the time CCCamp comes around this August).  More info:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/German_corner

This week I've mainly been using Pimsleur and Rosetta Stone, which I find to be a good combo.  Both are available for free from the SF Public Library.  I'll have them with me tonight, if others want to see how they work.  I've also used the Deutsche Welle website's Leaning German Interactive Course:
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/0,,9572,00.html

Mitch.