[German] 1st class review

Sean Fridman fridman at mail.sfsu.edu
Fri Nov 4 08:05:05 UTC 2011

Schönes facking Bild! Danke Lucy.

Here's a resource I'v been using lately, which I think is pretty good:

http://german.stackexchange.com/

If you use RSS feeds it's a nice little list to subscribe too. It might not
be best for absolute beginning learners, but so far it's been a great way
for me to learn a lot of little details about the language that you can't
really find in textbooks.

I also like to read the Alemmanish Wikipedia sometimes cuz i think its
funny:

http://als.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houptsyte

"des isch a Enzyklopedi, wo elle Leid midmacha ond korrigiira kennad, ond
wo frei verbroidet werra derf!"

- Sean