[German] Interested in German group

Sean Fridman seanfridman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 04:57:13 UTC 2011

Hey Jacob,

I talked with one of the guys at Noisebridge and he told me that the German
group has been defunct for a while now. Apparently it was like a 6 month
thing before a group of the guys went to a hacker conference in Berlin.

I'd be interested in a German group, though. I'd pin myself as an
intermediate speaker. If anyone else wants to join in, maybe we could get
something going.

- Sean