[German] 14.-15. Juli, Kanuschwimmenzeltenfahrt bei Lake Sonoma.

Lucy (diN0bot) Mendel a.downy.hint at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:25:24 UTC 2012

Für den Fall, dass ich nicht deutlich war:

Lake camping trip next weekend, 14-15. July. We'll drive two hours
north to Lake Sonoma and rent canoes (or kayaks or paddleboards or
nothing, depending on what you want ahead of time), and then paddle or
swim to a campground, enjoying the things along the way. It will be
warm enough that a blanket is likely all you need, though sleeping
bags are also fine. I have extra tents, and likely those are unneeded,
too. Swimmers: bring dry sacks and string for tying them up to float
behind you. We will likely slackline above the water from the trees
still poking out of the manmade lake. It will be hot and sunny. German
is the language of choice.

Ich bin nicht sicher, wenn dass oben besser ist ;-p