[German] Zine review for ZiP02

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 00:31:30 UTC 2012

Guten Tag, Deutschlanders

This is Tony, editor of ZiP. We're putting together our second issue right
now. I understand my colleague Adam brought a copy of a German zine to your
group last Thursday at *LarmBrücke* & asked if you would be willing to
write a half-page review (about 200 words, give or take 100). I believe
Svenya took it. Did you get that done yet? You are welcome to the write the
review in German & English & I'll print both!

Sorry, my German is very beginner level. I'm learning. I should join you
soon. I am German (50% - my dad's side is full blooded), so it's only
right. I just subscribed to your mailing list.

Please send the review to this email address or zipzine at riseup.net. The
deadline was yesterday March 15th, but I've saved a page for you.

Prost

Tony