[German] translation question

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:54:48 UTC 2012

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM, Marcus Wolschon <Marcus at wolschon.biz>wrote:

> ** **
>
> It doesn’t make sense.****
>
> **1)      **Don’t translate „Noisebridge“ at all. It’s a name.****
>
> **2)      **The rest of the sentence is too complex to translate
> literaly. Better to write a different one in German right away.****

Lol, how can we be sure the next sentence I write in German won't be worse
than this one?

I am German, by the way....my father is full-blooded. His last name is
Schlottman.* I pick up the language & pronunciation easily. I love the food
and the beer and the hacking. I just haven't used or studied the language
yet to the point of doing well with it.

+11+

*Does this mean my ancestors were chimney sweepers? Maybe I won't tell
people that any more, if that's the case....