[German] Native speaker is happy to help out today and maybe next week

Sean Fridman seanfridman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 02:49:38 UTC 2013

Hallo Sammy!

I'm not around today, maybe others are, but in any case, I'd love to
do a meeting next Thursday if you're still around! But I guess maybe
that really depends if anyone replies here, because I'm unsure what
the German group's status is right now and don't want to be the only
one to show.

Anyone out there? Wanna try and pull something together next Thursday 3/14?

- Sean