[Hackability] Cool Scooter Toys & Gagets

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 05:08:43 UTC 2012

Ive been very busy hacking my scooter even more and it now has..
1) Plug-in heater/hand warmer
2) remote controlled LED lighting
3) pause button for cruise control (great for waiting at streetlights)
4) reset button for main CPU (great on any errors, to keep from turning key wrist pain)
5) improved cruise control switch (usually doesnt need CPU reset now)

Links to gadgets (they are Cheap!):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181011855889?var=480198693449&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370663982454?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Coming up...A battery volt meter!  I have one of these coming in the mail:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130810090145?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

and super interested in checking one of these out:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Generation-Power-Meter-MTX105-9050-with-external-PCB-board-and-shunt/710323_685277137.html

Thats basically a super fancy battery meter thats PERFECT for mobility scooters.  Tells Amps, capacity (Ah),
voltage and more.  It does everything that chip I was building and more...very advanced stuff!

I plan on updating my webpage when my hands aren't hurting so much with pics and info of all these great hacks.
If anyone wants to help by transcribing it would be fabulous!
best,
Zach

P.S. also, for those very sensitive to noise, Ive found these moldable ear plugs are a dream come true:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221034435112?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649