[Hackability] battery voltages in mobility scooters

john benson followthatparade at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 22:03:00 UTC 2012

sorry to hear you were out of sorts zach!
thanks for the volt meter plans, i don't have those chips handy but would like to try to build when
i get them.
the folding scooter needs a new motor? bummer - didn't know.
i just gave away a really big one yesterday. four wheel bulky...

~john trevor benson q.