[Hackability] battery voltages in mobility scooters

Susan Werner heinousbutch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 06:11:00 UTC 2012

Both of those days work with my schedule, but I'd rather have scooter hack day
be on the day after 'cause I don't function well around too many people (my
ability to process speech is not good under quiet conditions...lots of people
add noise and that makes it more difficult and tires me out really fast) and
the raspberry pi event is likely to get *lots* of people in noisebridge.

--
Susan