[Hackability] battery voltages in mobility scooters

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Wed Sep 26 21:39:51 UTC 2012

Zach Fridays are generally good for me (except next Friday Oct 5th or
so)  And I would happily go with you and maybe you could drive my car?

I am on the prowl for a bigger motor that still fits in my scooter
housing, too!

- liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ