[Hackability] New member

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 22:50:27 UTC 2012

Hi Ron,
  Thanks for the introduction email!  A group of us will be meeting this Sunday, Sept 30th at 2pm at Noisebridge (2169 Mission Street, SF, 94110- near 18th Street)  for the first time to share hacks and ideas for the hackibility future.  Would be wonderful to have you there.  I plan on showing people a lot of different cool hacks I've learned including USB charging port, functional comfort changes, charging circuits and types of batteries/chargers to buy and where, cruise-control driving for those of us with wrist pain, and more.
 hope to see you there,
Zach