[Hackability] hey is this list active anymore?

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 20:19:45 UTC 2015

Yep, we're still here :)

Some neat observations.  yeah, I know some people in tech that care about helping the disabled a lot and have their hearts in the right place.  Unfortunately, the military has ZERO interest in helping disabled folks, in fact they are responsible for a VAST percentage of disability in the world thanks to meaningless wars for oil and money.  Their "innovations" don't ever really support human life in any capacity.
My two cents, but anyway I'd like to see this list more active and teach more classes!