[Hackability] hey is this list active anymore?

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 00:09:00 UTC 2015

I'm still around, not hacking much of anything, but grooving on my new
scooter -- a Travel Scoot Jr. Deluxe. It's been going strong since last
June with no problems. I have mostly been tricking it out with bike
accessories.

We had a short meetup a few months ago where we tried out a WHILL chair
provided for a demo.  Zach showed off some of the power converter mods on
his scooter.

If anyone wants to co-admin the list, let me know and I can add you to the
admin or moderation list. It is a standard Mailmain list interface run on a
Noisebridge server.

- Liz