[Hackability] Cruise Control Circuit for Mobility Scooter on the way!

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 18:47:24 UTC 2016

Thanks for mentioning that, Erin!  I really want to do more disability hacks and circuit design.  Maybe we could chat sometime and put our brains together for some ideas of useful proximity sensor stuff?  Ive been doing a fair amount of research on the circuits involved.  Thinking of something like a walking stick or walker that chimes / beeps when near objects- I'm sure there's some cool stuff we can think up!

Best,

Zach