[haschool] [Noisebridge-discuss] Category Theory Readings

d p chang weasel at meer.net
Fri Jun 12 14:36:40 UTC 2009

Jason Dusek <jason.dusek at gmail.com> writes:

>   I and a couple of other people are gathering on Sundays, at
>   14:00, to work through "Conceptual Mathematics", by F. William
>   Lawvere and Stephen Hoel Schanuel;

my only 'real' exposure was pierce's 'basic category theory for cs'
(title probably an inexact memory). this one looks pretty new, does it
approach stuff from a different angle than other books?

someone who's to-be-read pile is in danger of killing him

---
I've discovered that P=NP, but the proof is too long to fit within the
confines of this signature... - Christopher B. Browne (c.s.c)