[kites] 8pm @ 83c tonight

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Thu Sep 3 23:46:48 UTC 2009

Hey,

I'll be at 83c tonight for kite hacking.  With Burning Man and the
ongoing 2169 build out, it's hard to say what'll be going on.  Some of the
connections on my LED controller board have become lose, so I'll be doing
some maintenance soldering.  Other may be there, too, affixing LEDs to
their kites.  Drop by either with or without your kite if you want to
participate, chat about kites, or brainstorm.

I'm thinking one of the upcoming weekends in September would be a good time
to do another group flying session.  If you have any date preferences, or a
location you want to try out, let me know.

Thanks,
-mct